Techtown firmly believes in after-sales care and support. We have multiple application engineers to assist with our customer's problems from standard application support to manufacturing processes. We support all of our products as the local experts with real world machining experience.
If you are a current maintenance customer, you have access to our support team to help you get the job done. There are multiple avenues to reach our support team.
Reach out to Techtown Technical Support:
- Call +65 6636 8215 / 8216 and ask for Technical Support
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via TeamViewer when instructed by Techtown Support Team
Techtown's TeamViewer Client
- The quickest way for assistance is to provide a Zip2Go file from Mastercam. This allows us to see the file, your system configuration, and your post so we can quickly pinpoint the problem.
- When calling with a new support item, ask for Support. If you ask for a specific Application Engineer they might be out of the office and not respond to your issue as promptly as you desire.
- Please send support questions to the support email address and not a specific Application Engineer. This way we can ensure your issue is timely addressed through available avenues.
- Mastercam, and CIMCO require specific computer resources to run properly. Please follow the system requirements outlined from Mastercam.